FOUNDER & CEO
Born in the UK (Italian origin) lived & worked in UK, Switzerland & Monaco.
- United Nations – International Civil Servant.
- Converted to Private Banking, held various positions; whilst undertaking intensive training in Finance.
- Business Development positions in the financial information services field, in Geneva then London.
- Recruitment Consultant, local boutique in Geneva. Focus: Private Banking & Traditional and Alternative Asset Management.
- Executive Search with a global leader covering the finance industry.
- 20+ years’ experience in pure Executive Search accumulating an enviable network in Private Banking & Traditional and Alternative Asset & Investment Management as well as specializing in Family Office appointments; with mandates stretching across Europe, and major Emerging Markets.
- 2011: Joined UBS, Geneva, as Talent Acquisition lead, responsible for the recruitment of a whole range of Senior Executives for the Private Bank & Institutional and Asset Management Departments.
- 2014: Creation of MP Executive Consultancy (Monaco). We have strategic partnerships with a major Swiss Executive Search firm with offices in several key financial centres.
"WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO AND BELIEVE IN THE TALENT WE REPRESENT"
Born in Switzerland, lived and worked in Switzerland, USA, UK and Monaco.
- Assistant Treasurer in Corporate Treasury Risk Management group of two top 500 US corporates based in Illinois and Connecticut.
- Republic National Bank of New York, Geneva in Business Development covering Alternative Investments & then London for the launch of Safra Republic Investments.
- UBP as a Member of Senior Management, responsible for the entire marketing and sales process for a diversified range of alternative investment products including complex derivatives and index-linked bonds. Organized spin-off of back-office operations and created and organized a commercially driven trading platform for external alternative investment products. Member of the Bank’s Strategic Review Panel.
- Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch & Cie as Head of Alternative Investments Strategies (AIS) Marketing and Development. Overall responsibility for the setting up of and the Management of the Bank’s Alternative Investment Strategies, Marketing, Development and Advisory Unit. Member of LODH Swiss and Luxemburg funds of hedge funds surveillance committees.
- Managing Partner at Bedrock Alternative Asset Management.
- CEO at BOC (Suisse) Fund Management SA.
- CIO of HSBC Private Bank (Monaco) SA.
- Joined MP Executive Consultancy (Monaco) in 2017.